Sunday, November 16, 2014

Self reflection – Presentation


I could finally feel the tension mentioned by Xenia and Jie Ling when I stood at the front of the classroom, presenting my academic essay with everyone’s eyes starring on me.  I felt nervous and I could not wait for my presentation to end!

It was my first presentation in NUS. I think I should improve more on the fluency. Also, I personally think that the presentation would be better if I had better eye contact with everyone in the classroom. To improve my presentation skills, I will practice more before my future presentations to avoid these mistakes.


It was a great experience!

1 comment:

  1. Hi jianing!

    I am very proud of you because I remember how nervous you were before yourk presentation. However, when you were standing in front of the class, you managed to suppress your anxiety and delivered a very smooth presentation. Though there were some issues with the term 'high school', I felt that your presentation was easy to understand and digest. Your slides were very well-done as well,it is relevant and it helps to justify your explanations. Though many of us would have our eyes glued to your slides (since it is so well done), you had our attention by making good eye contact and delivered your speech extemporaneously :) GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete